START TIME 8:00 A.M. $15/HOUR. JOB #20107 (BALDWINSVILLE, NY)
This position is responsible for hand loading - in stop-sequence order - all outbound grocery products onto pre-designated trailers.
- Load product in a safe manner into tractor/trailer trucks.
- Maintain quality control on all non-conveyable products prior to loading.
- Position non-conveyable product with associated conveyable product.
- Secure load with load bars.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- A teammate in this position must:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
- Be able to successfully pass on physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
- The enviornment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center and material movement takes place throughout the facility
- This position requires the teammate to work inside the majority of the time.
- This position may require working in hot and cold temperature extremes, exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, soivents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
- Closed-toe shoes much be worn at all times.
Visit us at
and fill out online job application
Location/Region: Baldwinsville, NY