Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products?
We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and fast-paced Business Development Team.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
We have an in-house training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is growing!
We are looking for motivated individuals who want a career, a workplace they can call home.
Come join our amazing staff of qualified, driven, customer focused employees.
Lower Prices, Higher Standards is what our family dealership has stood by for over 30 years!
We employee the highest standard of people in order to serve our customers the highest level of service.
For all positions we are looking for dependable, honest, customer service focused, motivated individuals that are team players looking for personal success and growth and want to help Fair Oaks experience success and growth as well. Are you a motivated hard worker?
Are you looking for exciting opportunities that are not your average desk job? Then we have a position available for you!
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness * Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
* Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
* Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily Qualifications
* At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
* Team player attitude * Prompt and courteous
* Enthusiastic personality * Must have strong computer skills
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Location/Region: Chantilly, VA (20151)