* Provides distributive pharmacy services and support for the pharmacy department. Serves as trainer and mentor for other Technicians and students and assists to ensure proper drug storage and maintenance to meet regulatory compliance.
1. Performs cross functional duties of Technician I.
2. Able to support pharmacy automated dispensing systems, filling, refilling, and maintaining medication stock.
3. Performs medication reconciliations independently.
4. Maintains and manages pharmacy prepackaging systems for both oral and liquid packagers.
5. Prepares sterile compounded medication.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Memorial Hospital Pembroke joined Memorial Healthcare System in 1995, adding 301 licensed beds and a wide range of clinical expertise to the system. New facilities and programs continue to be added, providing a wide scope of services such as:
• Bariatric/Weight-Loss Surgery Program
• Emergency Department
• Medical and Surgical Services
• Radiology and Imaging Services
• Memorial Ventilator Program
• New Vision Medical Stabilization
• Sleep Disorder and Sleep Study Center
• Urgent Care Center
• Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
• Canadian Program
The Joint Commission has ranked Memorial Hospital Pembroke as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, and the hospital has received the Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Stroke by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
Location/Region: Pembroke Pines, FL