At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Senior Digital Product Manager within PNC's Retail Bank- Digital organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.Job Profile
- Executes digital strategy across business segments to optimize digital experience, leveraging design thinking and other best practices.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess digital experience trends and results in order to recommend new digital experiences or enhancements to existing experiences. Prioritizes and decisions recommendations. Supports business case development.
- Develops and designs the features of new or existing digital experiences to take advantage of an identified market need or opportunity. Manages the development, production, roll-out or promotion of digital experiences.
- Partners with key stakeholders including Product, Technology, MIS, Line of Business, Marketing and other internal service partners as well as external stakeholders to ensure all digital experiences meet their strategic goals. Participates in product-specific marketing initiatives. May participate in client facing activities. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management, compliance, and audit needs.
- Supports business, financial, and customer experience results of digital experiences and effectively recommends modifications in experiences and/or marketing to improve results.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Acumen - Working Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Innovation - Working Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Project Management - Working Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
Competitive Environment - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
Solutions Development - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Working Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Product Development Life Cycle - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to develop products and bring them into the marketplace.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA