The Virtual Wallet team is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join our product design and development team in Pittsburgh. You'll join an experienced team responsible for maintaining and enhancing one of PNC's key retail products and customer experiences. You'll be instrumental in shaping the product design and strategy by partnering with designers and other product managers operating across the range of customer touchpoints, and interfacing with a variety of internal groups. We're looking for someone with a passion for personal finance who is familiar with the different ways that people interact with their money. The most successful candidates will be those who care about helping people master their money and achieve their goals, and have the experience and drive to make that happen.Job Profile
- Supports the execution of digital strategy across business segments to optimize digital experience, leveraging design thinking and other best practices.
- Completes basic analysis of digital experience, market trends, and third party requirements as necessary, in support of the development of new and existing digital experiences. May help in business case development.
- Participates in and makes effective recommendations for the development and design of new and existing digital experiences. Supports in the management of the development, production, roll-out or promotion of digital experiences.
- Executes customer focused quality assessments and improvement processes. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management, compliance, and audit needs as necessary.
- Monitors business results of recently introduced or existing digital experiences, coordinates reporting, and effectively recommends modifications to improve results.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Acumen - Basic Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Project Management - Basic Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Innovation - Basic Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Competitive Environment - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Product Development Life Cycle - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to develop products and bring them into the marketplace.
Solutions Development - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA