As an Invoice Automation Implementation Analyst within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
The position requires an ambitious, professional individual to oversee the solution implementation and teach clients how to use the AP Advantage Software. Successful implementation of the application requires knowledge of a variety of areas including accounts payable, accounting, purchasing, order entry, general ledger, file validation and testing methodologies, and understanding of common Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. The individual in this position will regularly interface with large corporate clients and technology personnel. It will be your responsibility to effectively implement the Invoice Automation solution by learning their business processes and offering suggestions on the optimal configuration & use of our invoice automation application.Job Profile
- Implements complex new products and services for clients. This includes analyzing requirements and gathering deliverables to complete the implementation, ongoing relationship management and maintaining client-specific operating procedures. Provides sales or consultative support to prospects or clients in select deals.
- Utilizes data provided from sales and/or sales support personnel to establish or update client-specific information for assigned product. Coordinates and produces data for pre-implementation validation. May coordinate implementation work done by other staff.
- Analyzes, assesses and documents client requirements while adhering to established processes and procedures. Advises staff on implementation operating procedures. May develop and maintain training materials and on-line demonstrations for product implementations. May provide end user customer training.
- Serves as an escalation point and independently resolves challenges regarding implementation issues raised by staff or client. Identifies/develops necessary solutions. Ensures positive ongoing client experiences.
- Manages multiple complex implementations simultaneously; reports progress relative to service level performance. Facilitates/coordinates internal and external stakeholder meetings for implementation projects.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Standard Operating Procedures - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Consulting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Extensive Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
APPLICATION DELIVERY PROCESS - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
Problem Management Process - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Operational Functions - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA