Creative Digital Imaging is looking for a motivated and team oriented individual to work with the Company's sales organization and directly with customers to bring their projects to a successful close. This position is responsible for consulting the client and understanding their needs, performing graphic design as needed, drafting work orders, coordinating fulfillment activities and owning each project from start to finish to assure the product is high quality and the customers deadlines are met. This is a very challenging , fast paced, graphic design/coordinator position that requires excellent customer relation skills, and the ability to stay poised and professional under pressure. This position multi-tasks and triages priorities for multiple customers.In depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including In-Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to retain needed knowledge for specific procedures and tasks in a set order
- Associates in Graphic Design or 5+ years of commercial Print Experience
- Draft work orders, communicate,and coordinate with the Commercial Print and Production Group to establish a thorough understanding of customer needs to facilitate the best service to the customer.
- Create new graphic art using Adobe Creative Suites for clients or pre-flight/trouble shoot supplied art to provide successful flow through the various production processes and quality control procedures.
- Work with customers to calculate pricing for complex jobs that are outside of our established price list.
- Simultaneously manage dozens or small/large commercial print jobs internally, and provide updates to customers, to assure a high quality service experience.
- Assist commercial print/production group with troubleshooting color match issues, photo resolution issues, etc.
This position requires the successful completion of a Background Check.
This position is required to physically be present at our Bangor, Maine office.
Creative Digital Imaging Inc. (CDI) has expertly delivered a full offering of document presentment services to companies nationwide. With years of experience in the information management and print and mail industry, our goal is to provide every customer a level of exceptional service uncommon in today's business environment. Our state-of-the-art process, highly customer-oriented staff and simple and streamlined systems will save our customers time, money and improve our customer's relationships with their customers.
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)