Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. -5:00 P.M., must be willing to work over time when needed.
Record revenue and apply revenue recognition rules and accounting entries. Manage the revenue cycle from sales to collection of the cash, including reporting omissions and aging reports to management. Maintains accounts receivable records by performing the following duties
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and analyze daily sales report
- Ensure that terminal revenue is recognized in compliance with US GAAP and applicable company polices
- Prepare and process journal entries and supporting analyses
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from Terminal Manager, Sales System, etc
- Maintain and balance intercompany revenue by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies on a monthly basis.
- Post payments to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, bad checks
- Perform monthly revenue reconciliation
- Review third parties income (Dolex, Sigue, Sales Machine, Etc)
- Prepare and maintain Balance Sheet Reconciliation (Cash Drawer, Bank, AR, Ticket System account, AR Cleaning Account, Credit Cards, Inter company accounts, Etc.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues or reconciling items related to assigned accounts
- Reconcile agency commission payment
- Request agency commission payment to AP department
- Develop a relationship with and communicate effectively with the Terminal Managers
- Participate in the month-end revenue close process
- Communicate with managers to ensure all cash is received and report omissions
- Prepare and distribute reports to help manage the collection of the sales (armored car pick ups, aging reports, troubled accounts)
- Other related duties and backup assignments as required by management
2 years of job related experience required.
Bilingual English and Spanish required.
General proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
Two-year Associate's degree or equivalent experience required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
$20,000 life insurance coverage for full time employee at no cost for the employee
Traveling Courtesy Vouchers
Bereavement Leave Pay