Do you speak any of the languages listed below with native level fluency?
Do you also have a strong grasp of the English language?
Do you love working with technology?
Are you a stickler when it comes to linguistics?
If you’ve answered yes to all four questions, your talent may be what we’ve been waiting for!
Welocalize is currently looking for candidates with strong linguistic, writing, editing, creative writing, and proofreading skills.
- Journalism, writing, editing, blogging experience
- Able to translate and localize English content in to the target (native) language very well
- Very detail oriented
- Outstanding proofreader
- A native level writer from the language list below
- Familiar with pop culture and current events
- Solid English comprehension
- Existing work authorization (if not American citizen)
- Lives or can commute within a 60 mile radius of Culver City, CA
- Mac/iOS/OS user a plus
- Native level speaker of the following languages:
Music Playlist/Content reviewer: Catalan; Czech; Danish; French-Canadian; Indonesian; Norwegian; Portuguese (Brazil); Vietnamese.
Proofreader/QA tester: Korean, Malay, Portuguese (PT), Russian, Slovak, Turkish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
This position is located in Culver City, CA and does not accept remote work.
If you feel you meet the requirements, apply today!
Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative translation and localization solutions helping global brands to grow and reach audiences around the world in more than 157 languages. Our solutions include global localization management, translation, supply chain management, people sourcing, language services and automation tools including MT, testing and staffing solutions and enterprise translation management technologies. With over 1,000 employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Japan and China.
We are one of the top language services companies in the world and have been listed on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for 11 consecutive years. Join us as we continue to grow and innovate in 2017!