Property Manager – Tax Credit
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and dependable Property Manager for a Tax Credit Community. Must have strong customer service and organizational skills. Tax Credit experience. You must be able to manage multiple responsibilities in a fun and professional environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and implements a marketing plan for the property each year.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% compliance in any tax-credit or set-aside apartment units.
- Responsible for maintaining budgeted occupancy levels at approved rental rates.
- Prepares and monitors operating budget, and reports on status of property such as variance and occupancy reports.
- Collects specified rents, delinquent rents, files evictions and approves write-offs as necessary.
- Conducts regular training for all staff members.
- Responsible for maintaining all on-site books, record keeping and files.
- Arranges for and approves purchasing of supplies, services, and goods for the property.
- Attends to resident issues and needs, including neighbor disputes, renewals, maintenance issues, and all matters relating to the residents.
- Develops and implements resident retention, marketing, and advertising programs.
- Creates and maintains a positive environment for staff and promotes a high quality of rental-living experience for the residents.
- Work Schedule: (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property)
Skills, and Abilities
- Multi-family property management experience in Tax Credit
- Experience with YARDI software a plus.
- Strong leadership and management skills are essential.
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude.
Your Health Plans:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Your Work Life Balance:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/11379.jobs?ApplyToJob=50440196">Apply For This Job
To view all other open positions with Celtic Property Management, LLC please complete an application and search positions at: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/11379.jobs
Celtic Property Management, LLC ("Celtic"), was established in January 2008 to manage multi-family properties throughout Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut and Georgia.
Location/Region: Surprise, AZ (US)