WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1971, Pantzer Properties is a fully integrated owner/operator of multifamily assets in highrise, midrise and garden style format along the North East and Mid-Atlantic corridor of the United States. Headquartered in New York City with offices in New Jersey, Philadelphia and Northern Virginia.
Pantzer Properties approximately 12,900 unit portfolio of 40 properties extends from the Greater Boston to Washington D.C. metro area. Given its longstanding history and depth in the marketplace, Pantzer is one of the largest and most active specialized players in the multifamily space. The Firm has approximately 365 total employees
WHAT WE NEED
We are searching for an energetic and dynamic LEASING CONSULTANT to join our team at our newest property next month, located in Andover, MA. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and that our teams are what set us apart from our competition.
· Respond to phone and email requests with the goal of converting those leads to tours
· Find the ideal apartment home solution for our guests by identifying their wants and needs, taking them on a tour of what we have to offer, and inviting them to join our community
· Responsible for leasing apartments at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects
· Accurately and efficiently prepares and assists with all leasing paperwork (i.e. applications, lease agreements, addenda, employment checks, credit checks and leasing move-in packets.)
· Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, market comps, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expiration's, square footage, etc.
· Collects security deposits, rent and all other funds associated with resident moves
· Completes service requests and communicates to maintenance department
· Supports the overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, etc.
· Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant Fair Housing laws and standards
· Inspects all vacant apartments on a regular basis to ensure they are ready to show to prospective residents
· Attends and participates in training seminars when requested
· Prepares weekly market survey report for supervisors
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent is required
· A minimum of one year sales experience preferred
· Customer service, hospitality, or product sales background desirable
· Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary
· Demonstrate proficiency in working with computers including Microsoft Word Processing, Excel, calendar management, software/database, and social media
· Computer literacy, including experience with computerized property management and/or accounting software preferred
· Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
At Panco Management, we are dedicated to growing and supporting a highly diverse team of professionals. There are many opportunities to develop your individual skill sets as well as strengthen your foundational core with Panco Management. We want the right people in the right seats who are interested in growing or just simply being the best, they can be. If you are interested in working with us, we suggest you ask yourself if you are up for a challenge. Are you interested in learning “The Panco Way”? Are you interested in pushing your limits? If so this opportunity may be for you.
We offer the following benefits for full time employees:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Leave
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Competitive Rent Discounts
- 401K Plan with Company Match