- Serves as Senior Metrology representative at a specific location.
- Individual schedules calibration events, performs scheduled and unscheduled calibrations, repairs Measurement and Test Equipment.
Acts as the metrological technical representative at a specific location.
Schedule and perform calibrations IAW SOP’s or manufacturers procedures on Measurement and Test Equipment insuring scheduled work requirements are met
Maintain documentation IAW Metrology Master SOP and GMP requirements.
Writes, develops and reviews Standard Operating Procedures.
Reviews and approves equipment specifications.
Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5 years metrology experience or equivalent required.
- PMEL training preferred.
- ISA Instrumentation Certification preferred
Other Job Requirements:
- The ability to work at all Shire HGT site locations/facilities.
- Perform “on-call” coverage to support operations as required.
Location/Region: Cambridge, MA