We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join us in our Irvine office. We are scaling to new heights and we're looking for a detail-oriented, creative problem-solver to join our small agile team. You will be working closely with our product and engineering teams to develop and execute test plans that help us deliver a quality solution to our internal team and our clients. You will test code using manual and automated tools as well as take an active role in feature planning and development. We're a stable yet growing company with a 'pave your own path' mentality. We want someone who is looking to join an organization where you can OWN the QA process and make an immediate and lasting impact.
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve coding issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- Previous experience in software development, quality assurance, or other related fields
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of C# or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
New Age Pavilions is a leader in the automated retail industry with a unique hardware/software combo solution.
Location/Region: Irvine, CA (US)