Our client is a well-established consulting engineering firm with an office in the Dallas, TX Market. They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 4 years of experience to become a part of their growing team. If you are ambitious and want to work in an environment with a great work/life balance and in a city where you can enjoy life, then apply now for immediate consideration!
You will be responsible for preparation of HVAC production drawings (beginning to end), redline drafting, use of AutoCAD and Revit. You will also be responsible for designing mechanical HVAC systems for a variety of project types including education (K-12 and higher Ed), municipal, worship, office, medical, data centers, office/warehouse, high/low rise long-term care facilities, food service facilities, retail and other commercial buildings.
· Interacting with clients, attending client meetings
· Reviewing documentation
· Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
· EIT preferred
· Minimum of 4 years’ design experience in a Consulting Firm on industrial and commercial projects
· Working knowledge of utility piping, process piping, various mechanical systems and pumping systems
· Experience of development of Project Design
· Experience in attending Client meetings to develop detailed scope of projects
· Must be proficient in Revit
· Knowledge of Industry codes is a must
· Energy Modeling experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills are needed
Salary to commensurate with experience!
Bulldog Recruiters Inc. Recruiters in Engineering and Project Management in Construction and Environmental Services.