Basic Job Function: Under the supervision of CEO assist in managing and delivering healthcare and related services at all AHSFHC clinic sites in a systemized manner. Supervise CQI Coordinator, IBCCP Coordinator and Front Office Leads.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree in health-related field (MPH, MHA etc.) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Needs to be able to work well under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Familiarity with medical terminology, coding, data storage, analysis and technology is preferred
- Experience managing software customer relationships preferred
- Candidate should be fluent in English and at least one Asian language is preferred
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) preferred.
- Understanding of the medical and administrative issues involved in the management of the day to day operations of an FQHC.
- A willingness to work independently and as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide oversight to IBCCP Coordinator
- Manage and provide oversight to Clinical Quality Improvement (CQI) Coordinator
- Clinic Manager will also be responsible for taking a lead role in managing AHSFHC 340B Prescription Drug Discount Program - Perform regular 340B audits to ensure program compliance
- Work with the AHSFHC Care Coordination Team (including but not limited to CEO, Medical Director. PCMH coordinator and QAI Committee) in maintaining Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) certification
- Plan and prepare the policies and procedures to meet the standards of care for NCQA’s Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH) accreditation.
- Achieve and maintains regulatory and voluntary standards and accreditation relating to quality systems required for support of AHSFHC business practices.
- Will work with the Electronic Health Records (EHR) team to resolve technical issues. Help staff maximize the utility of EHR at AHSFHC.
- Coordinate and implement patient satisfaction survey at all clinic sites.
- Must have the ability to manage all aspects of population health projects including administration, reporting and evaluation e.g. projects targeting improved outcomes for patients with diabetes mellitus, asthma etc.
- Work closely with CMO, CDO & CEOs on achieving risk management goals for the clinic.
- Work closely with IT manager on risk management, ePHI, & HIPAA policies.
- Actively participate in Risk Management Meetings – serve as Health Center Risk Manager
- Hold bi-weekly meetings with IBCCP coordinator, ensure program objectives are on track to meet targets.
- Hold bi-weekly meeting with Front and Medical Assistant Leads to maintain optimum workflow and to meet productivity objectives.
- Tour all clinic sites to ensure consistence work flow and to maintain high standard of services.
- Attend outside meeting as directed.
- Supervise other staff as directed by the CEO
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Physical Requirements and Working Environment:
Must have a reliable transportation/car to commute to different clinic sites
AHS Family Health Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and is a federally funded medical and dental clinic in Chicago serving immigrant families and under-served individuals in the community.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (US)