Sports Minded Brand Sales Representative
It's our goal to provide superior customer service to ALL of our current members, as well as perspective entrants into our organizations. Enter the role of the Brand Sales Associate....
Our team is rapidly growing, so there is plenty of room for advancement. We exhibit a very open corporate culture, and take pride in being a great place to work. Furthermore, as a Brand Sales Associate you'll be afforded the opportunity to interact and connect with some of the most elite professionals in the world on a daily basis. Each day brings something new, and a wealth of exciting experiences.
The Brand Sales Associate will be responsible for:
- Contacting and setting appointments with applicants
- Following up with applicants and conducting a qualifying interview that focuses on their professional background and history
- Presenting membership programs to newly qualified members as well as explaining product and service offering
- Managing client relationships by continually following up with members to learn more about recent activities and achievements
- Providing basic customer service and help for existing members
Speaking to professionals and executives from a variety of different Industries. Therefore, it's imperative that the candidate is patient, motivated, well spoken, and has good diction. It's also important that the candidate is educated and able to speak intelligently on wide variety of topics. Additionally, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Candidates that have a background in the following industries or job functions are preferred: Real Estate, Retail, Marketing, Customer Service, Business Development, Client Relations, Insurance, and Sales
- Superior communication skills are necessary
- Desire to work hard and succeed
- Be outgoing and engaging as to build rapport and a rock solid relationship with clients
- Basic technological skills - must be able to use the Internet for basic job functions
- Basic proficiency in MS word is expected as well
- Being able to type efficiently is an important preferred skill
Our goal at Precision Innovation Group is to be the frontrunner in customer acquisitions. To get there, we put our energy and creativity into building individual connections through our personalized telecom solutions. We back our proven approach with ongoing development that ensures our people have the proper skills like communication, networking, presentations, and more to reach likely buyers. The impact we create for firms of all sizes speaks to our effectiveness.
Our goal is to be a trailblazer and expand the market for leading telecommunications firms. Precision Innovation Group connects internet, telecom, and fiber optic solution providers with new audiences through customized product presentations. Our personable approach revolves around tailoring each interaction to meet individual needs. Through our focused strategy, our partners realize faster – and bigger – results.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)