The Recreation Coordinator is responsible for hosting organized activities for our members and guests. Many if not most recreation activities take place outdoors and poolside, so daily exposure to extreme temperatures, especially sun and heat is expected. The Recreation Coordinator must be committed and dedicated to our Spirit of Service culture which is an expected behavior to be displayed to our guests and team members at all times.
What will I be doing?
As a Recreation Coordinator you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Preparing and facilitating the organized activities as outlined in our Activities Program.
- Must be able to tolerate & work in outdoor temperatures and environment.
- Public speaking on a microphone, cash handling, waterslide attending and general clerical/administrative duties may also be required.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 1 year related experience in hospitality, Cruise Ships, Summer Camps, DJ Entertainer/entertainment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 2+ years or more of related experience
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For more information, visit www.hgv.com