Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Join the Meridian Health Services team serving the community for over 35 years. We are a progressive healthcare organization specializing in "whole person" health integrating physical, mental, and social well-being.
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking a Director for the oversight of all Meridian Health Services children's programs, with direct administrative/clinical management for designated service locations. Develop, implement, and coordinate processes, systems, and compliance measures to ensure quality, consistency and continuity for all services to children within Meridian Health Services. Oversight of children's services includes, but not limited to: home and office-based services, school and community-based services, Foster Care, and the Child Advocacy Center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Director does not have direct operational, clinical or financial responsibility for any programs. The Director does not have any direct reports unless delegated by the Executive Team.
- Serve as the Meridian Health Services expert for all matters regarding children services.
- Present financial requests to the Operations Council Regional Managers for staff training, supplies or other items needed to improve quality, outcomes, etc.
- Recommend organization-wide standards of practice for children's services, including use of Evidence-Based Practices.
- Collaborate with the Quality Improvement department and Children Steering Committee systems and processes that measure outcomes for children programs.
- Collaborate with Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers to ensure that all children's programs are in compliance with regulatory/accreditation requirements and established Meridian Health Services standards.
- Facilitate development of policies and procedures for children's services consistent with best practices, and collaborate/coordinate with VPs and Regional Managers to monitor compliance to ensure integrity throughout the children's services system.
- Evaluate and recommend staff training needs and coordinate with the Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers to provide resources for needed training.
- Represent Meridian Health Services, both internally and externally, with State agencies concerning children's services such as: DCS, DMHA, Indiana Council of Community Health Centers, IARCA, etc.
- Become an active member in appropriate federal, state and local agencies/organizations relating to children.
The director does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- A qualified candidate must possess a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in clinical leadership of children's services required
- LMFT, LMHC, or LCSW preferred
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify