Burke, Inc – Milford, OH
Marketing Research Interviewers have a very important position within Burke, Inc. This position is part of our Telephone Data Collection Center in Milford, OH. The Interviewer conducts marketing research studies by interviewing survey respondents for both consumer and business surveys. The Interviewer follows survey scripts, works to complete the surveys for research studies, and enters responses into a computer. There is no telemarketing or sales involved.
This position requires:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- The ability to read and enunciate clearly
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Good customer service skills
Benefits for part-time Interviewers include Educational Assistance and Employee Referral Bonuses immediately upon hire. After meeting qualification requirements, Interviewers may also be eligible for Holiday Pay; Vacation Pay; Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Profit Sharing and Pay Deferral (PSPD) Savings Plan; and company ownership through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Flexible work hours range from12-30 hours per week.
- Dayshift & Evening shift positions available
- We offer competitive pay, casual dress and a professional environment
- Paid Shift differential for late nights and weekends (including Friday evenings).
- No sales or telemarketing.
- Burke is an internationally recognized provider of marketing research services. For over 80 years, we have helped clients solve marketing and organizational problems in a wide range of industries.
Apply online at
or call (513)576-5714 for availability.