**Temporary Employment Services (TES), a unit of the Auburn University Department of Human Resources, is an in-house service center established to provide temporary employees, in a wide variety of occupations, to meet the staffing needs throughout the University community.
TES provides qualified and dedicated temporary employees in a wide variety of occupations to meet the staffing needs throughout the campus.
TES employees are hired on an interim basis to:
- assist in the place of a regular employee who is absent for a specified period of time
- offer additional assistance during periods of abnormal or peak workloads
- assist with special projects - perform seasonal work
- assist in emergency situations If you are looking for an employment opportunity, TES is a great way to showcase your professional skills and assist Auburn University while gaining valuable work experience within higher education.
** TES is currently seeking a part-time Website Assistant to work alongside a Website Manager to handle every day website editing and development requests from the college's faculty and staff.
This position is part-time, averaging around 20 hours per week.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Image editing - Coordinating e-blasts to distribute to alumni and donors
- Making content changes Previous experience in the following programs and applications is
- CSS - PHP
Please ensure that your resume and application reflect where you have used these programs and applications previously.
Location/Region: Auburn University, AL (36849)