Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Rent-A-Car currently hasaFull Time Vehicle Check-In Clerk/ Lot Attendant
opportunity available in Delmont area. The positionwill be responsible for the check-in, organization, tracking and management of the incoming deleted vehicles and outgoing automotive inventory for the Vehicle Acquisition/Remarketing Department.This is a Full Time position starting at $10.00 per hour working a daylight shiftMonday - Friday 745am-445pm.
Responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Receiving of cars from the rental branches
- Controlling the parking of deletes
- Detecting damage on incoming vehicles
- Checking in the cars and writing a description of damage
- Some minor computer entry to tag vehicles as checked in
- Organization of the parking lot(s) and inventory
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation
- Location of keys for units being moved
- Reparking of sold units
- Interaction and coordination with both transport drivers and the driver employees
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed
- Coordination of cars at reconditioning facilities
- Local driving to and from reconditioningcenters
- Tracking of outgoing inventory
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 6 months work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- No more than 1 moving violation or at fault accident in the past 3 years.
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI)on record in the past5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing and able to accept the starting pay of $10.00 per hour.
- Must be able to work at the following location: 2718 PA-66 Delmont, PA 15626 (Valeros).
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one ofthe following shift:
- Monday - Friday: 7:45am - 4:45pm