Immediate opening: Emergency Veterinarian | Signing/relocation bonus!
We work in the happiest, healthiest U.S. city.* Join us!
*According to the 2016 Well-Being Index® published by Gallup-Healthways on March 7, 2017
Who we are:
- Naples-based Animal Specialty Hospital of Florida (ASH) was established in 2011 to provide the gold standard in specialty referral, emergency and after-hours veterinary care.
- We have grown rapidly to become one of the largest and most comprehensive specialty hospitals in Southwest Florida. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ASH is a state-of-the-art, 7,500+ square foot facility.
- Our team includes specialists in surgery, internal medicine, critical care, cardiology, ophthalmology, dermatology and physical rehabilitation with an experienced staff of emergency doctors. We emphasize a collaborative and team-based approach. Our specialists, emergency doctors and referring vets work closely together to deliver the area’s most progressive medicine.
- Our core values guide every decision:
Above all, we have an exceptionally skilled – yet uniquely compassionate – technical staff. We firmly believe our patient care, client service and communication with referring veterinarians are unparalleled. The Cardiology department takes pride in intensive diagnostics, state-of-the-art equipment and outstanding patient care. This involves active collaboration within the department and with other specialty services to develop a comprehensive plan for diagnosis and treatment. Our technologically advanced hospital features:
- Compassionate care;
- Personalized service; and
- Trustworthy partner to rDVMs and pet owners.
- Full, in-house pharmacy, digital radiography and lab capability that includes CBC, chemistry, coagulation (PT/aPTT and TEG) and blood gas analyzer
- Endoscopy suite with rigid and flexible endoscopic equipment
- Interventional radiology (Fluoroscopy)
- Parenteral nutrition
- Transfusion medicine, including an in-house blood bank
- Mechanical ventilation
- Continuous vital sign monitoring – including EKG, SpO2, blood pressure, EtCO2
- Sterile surgical suite including three operating rooms
- DACVECC-managed ICU with unsurpassed hospitalized patient services around the clock
- Isolation units
- Physical rehabilitation unit
- Helical CT
Who you are:
- We desire clinicians with strong medical acumen, technical proficiency and leadership skills.
- Since ASH differentiates itself as being uniquely compassionate, our doctors must be personable with an excellent bedside manner. The right individuals will be empathetic and understanding, yet poised and professional. You must exhibit a clear, unwavering companion animal-human bond.
- As we have an experienced team of specially trained technicians and specialists, clinicians must work well as part of a team.
- Prior experience in a referral hospital is required.
What we offer:
- Substantial sign-on bonus, relocation package
- Competitive salary
- Production bonus
- Group health, dental and life insurance
- Retirement plan
- CE allowance
- Professional dues
- Vacation, sick and holiday paid time off
We live in paradise. You can, too!
- Naples is a coastal town on the Gulf of Mexico with a mean temperature of 74 and more than 325 days of sun per year.
- We are 90 miles west of Miami and a two-hour drive from the Florida Keys.
- Learn more about our city: www.napleschamber.org.
- Check out www.ASHFL.com
- Get social with @ASHofFlorida on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Interested candidates may respond directly to this ad or send cover letters and resumes to: