Hours 1:00 pm - 10:00 Sunday thru Thursday, Friday & Saturday 3:00 pm - Midnight (days off vary)
Responsible for developing, conducting, and supervising/chaperoning a wide variety of leisure-time activities for all students.
Duties: • Assists with work involved in planning, organizing, and carrying out department’s total recreational services.
• Administers a well-rounded program of diversified activities in the assigned recreation component.
• Submits all supply needs, giving suggested source of supply to supervisor.
• Keeps a daily record of attendance in the assigned recreational activities, arts and crafts, movie, weight room, intramurals, etc.
• Maintains discipline, cleanliness and inventory control in assigned areas.
• Posts schedules of monthly activities and special events.
• Submits a schedule of special activities for the upcoming month to supervisor on the last Wednesday of each month.
• Submits list of monthly off-Center cultural activities and other events, which will be placed on the upcoming month’s calendar of off-Center trips.
• Maintains a stocked first aid kit in assigned area where it is clearly visible and accessible.
• Assists in recruitment of volunteers and supervises and gives direction to any volunteer personnel assigned to the recreation area.
• Projects a positive self-image and encourages enthusiastic participation in recreation programs.
• Chaperones and directs off-Center trips and ensures necessary funds are available for the trips.
Location/Region: Charleston, WV