Responsible for start-up of refrigeration equipment on new construction and supermarket remodels.
- Start-up of refrigeration equipment on all new construction projects.
- Trouble-shoot problems and repair.
- Electrical check out.
- Charging up racks.
- Warranty service on new construction.
- Wiring of cases and walk-ins might be required with some customers.
- Remodels-Pump down systems so cases can be removed.
- Programming-Set up racks that are being worked on.
- Pull vacuums on new cases and ensure there are no leaks.
- Start up new cases.
- Assist construction crew if all roof work is completed.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance available
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
This position requires commercial refrigeration background with knowledge of parallel racks and rack controllers. The successful candidate must be able to communicate with customers in a knowledgeable and respective manner, be self-managed and self-motivated.
- EPA Certification-minimum Type II.
- High school diploma or equivalent and trade or technical classes.
- Knowledge of and the ability to work with hand and power tools.
- Electrical experience with the ability to diagnose electrical problems.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics.
- Ability to climb all types of ladders.
- Ability to work off scissor lifts.
- Ability to work in close quarters.
- Ability to work in a construction environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible schedule to work nights, weekends, overtime and out-of-town travel as required.
- Basic HVAC tools required.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.