FULL TIME VEHICLE INVENTORY/DETAIL MANAGER
Karl Chevrolet, one of the top Chevy dealers in the nation, has an immediate opening for an Inventory/ Detail Shop Manager for our nationally ranked #1 Certified Pre-owned department. The individual we are seeking enjoys being challenged to succeed, have an excellent work ethic with strong values including integrity and reliability. If you are driven and want to work for the best, we want to talk to you today!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES SHOULD BE:
- Be highly self-motivated and goal oriented with a drive to succeed.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exemplify professional standards in appearance and communication from the first impression.
- Be willing to provide outstanding leadership and coaching to each member of your team.
- Have a positive attitude with the desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Encompass the ability to work as part of a team toward a common goal.
- Previous management experience a plus.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage a staff that will maintain cleanliness of inventory, organize and maintain organization of inventory on a daily basis. Also work closely with Pre-Owned manager on required duties and tasks related to inventory.
All Seasons: Must be tolerable to heat and cold and able to work in inclimate weather
Requirements and Skills needed:
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check prior to employment.
- Feel comfortable driving various sized vehicles and be able to safely and effectively park vehicles backwards in parking spots; safely maneuver the lot being cautious of others.
- Previous Detail experience is preferred.
- Work independently to achieve daily goals on time as well as work in a group setting to achieve daily goals
- Must be Self-motivated and adapt to change quickly
- Must be able to understand and follow written and oral instructions Have a positive attitude and be able to maintain effective working relationships with management team and your co-workers.
Full time Employee Benefits include:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K retirement plan with match and flex spending.