Strategic Development Analyst
Summary: Drive the market analytics, financial analysis and competitor understanding to position CAES for long-term profitable growth. Work with the BU and sector strategy leaders to help articulate market dynamics and business trajectories for all elements of the CAES portfolio and assist in formulating a cohesive and coherent strategy for the sector.
- Support analysis on addressable markets, trends, competitor analysis and CAES positions
- Collaborate across the sector to capture market data and trends, and their impact
- Develop Excel models detailing business details, growth options and investment prioritization
- Articulate clear, data-driven analyses that enable decision-making on strategic choices
- Support all elements of the annual Long Range Strategic Planning (LRSP) process, including market assessments, financial assessments, industry benchmarking and capability assessments
- Support executive-level communications that articulate business-unit and CAES-wide strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or related discipline
- Two (2) plus years of relevant experience in business management/finance/strategy.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- US Citizenship.
- Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibilityrequirements for access to classified information.
- MBA plus two (2) years of experience in business management/finance/strategy.
- Strategic planning experience and detailed financial modeling skills.
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience.
- Demonstrated disciplined market data gathering and analysis.
- Ability to synthesize data for C-suite audience.
- Management consulting experience.
- Active DoD Clearance.