Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransThe Enterprise Truck Rental Division has an immediate opening for a part time Driver at our Robinson Township,PA location.Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium Duty trucks.Our part time positions require a commitment of 20-25 hours per week, depending on the schedule. Responsibilities:
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least21 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violation or at-fault accident in the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI)on record in the past5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to work at the Robinson Township branch located at 4485 Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15205 location
- Must be able to work20-25hours a week
- Must be able to accept the starting wage of $10.00 per hour.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.