The Role As a Graphic Designer at Tesla, you will be responsible for the development and execution for wide-ranging design requests, including internal and customer-facing projects exclusively for the Product Design Group in our Hawthorne, CA Design Studio. You will be part of the team that creates and delivers world-class products with the responsibility to support creative endeavors.
- Producing packaging graphics for various Tesla projects.
- Partnering with the vehicle team to design in-car graphics including but not limited to icons, badging, branding, regulatory labeling.
- Building additional internal partnerships with the Marketing team to develop collateral, mailers, event graphics, iconography, web content, evites, presentations, tradeshow infographics, and other additional projects as needed.
- Liaising effectively with Retail Development team to develop in-store infographics, signage, etc.
- Finessing photography for web or retail use.
- Graphic Design experience up to 4 years.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Elevated sense of typographical space and proportions.
- Pragmatic approach to design with a consistent output.
- Agility in a high pressure environment with changing deadlines and multiple projects.
- Strong self-starter seeing projects from inception to resolution.