Grand View Media serves many industries from horticulture to hunting to healthcare, publishing content and providing client services for both business-to-business and consumer markets. Whether via magazines, custom publications, digital communities, websites, or proprietary lead generation tools, Grand View Media is poised to present custom solutions for clients in the Green, Outdoors, and Manufacturing & Processing industries. Over 23 brands combine for a collaborative, comprehensive solution for clients worldwide. Grand View Media is a wholly-owned subsidiary of EBSCO Industries, a multibillion-dollar international conglomerate based in Birmingham, Alabama.
Grand View Media is seeking a Marketing Graphic Designer with cutting-edge design skills in the ever-evolving digital platform who also appreciates good design in the traditional print format. Are you a design rock star that is driven, strategic, communicative and organized? Then we want to talk to you. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, print and digital campaigns, sell sheets, promotional collateral and merchandise, exhibitions and events, corporate identity and more. You will partner with our designers, marketing and sales teams to elevate our position in the marketplace.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts with high visual impact
- Work as part of a team with content creators, marketers, designers, and sales, etc
- Work with the marketing team to come up with creative ways to visually showcase programs
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs per feedback and gain full approval
- Execute design/creative for marketing programs and sales collateral
- Maintain presentation templates and program sell sheets
- Assist with media kit development across multiple brands
- Coordinate layout and design for a variety of publications and marketing collateral such as landing pages, native emails, print and display ads, eBooks, proposals, trade show booths, and promotional merchandise
- Design enewsletter and email marketing campaigns
- Design graphics for content marketing programs
- Ensure all marketing materials meet company brand requirements
- Contribute to overall marketing and lead generation initiatives
- Report directly to the Marketing Art Director
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in creative/design (submit portfolio/examples)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Proven ability to produce quality work amid changing priorities and be able to work on numerous tasks at one time.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and with a group, as part of a dynamic team of creative and marketing professionals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Desire to work with multiple brands across groups
- Excellent command of graphic design principles and practices, formats, typography, digital/print design and layout
- Experience with front-end web design (HTML/CSS, WordPress/CMS knowledge)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (MailChimp, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with video production and editing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About this company
From our President...
EBSCO aims to be a good work home, to deliver useful products and services to our customers with excellent service, and to improve and grow in all our endeavors.
We seek employees who can be distinctively individual, yet also work within a cooperative team. To promote an environment of fairness, learning and improvement, EBSCO practices open-door communications. We seek to be a good place to work and offer employees as much opportunity as their abilities and willingness to work can handle.
EBSCO is blessed with many loyal customers. We look to our customers to learn to develop better products and services and foster the creativity and ingenuity that will make us better. We will continue to put our customers first.
J.T. Stephens, President
We guide ourselves with seven values:
Customer First - Our jobs and our company's future come from the customer
Sales - We communicate, educate and persuade to offer our products and services as far and wide as the market opportunity exists
Growth - We are committed to finding and growing revenues and business activities
Profitability - Profits provide the resources to maintain operations, to invest to improve them, to develop new opportunities and to ensure a financially secure organization
Engineering - We must constantly seek to identify and to develop ways to realize opportunities and to change shortcomings
Thrift - The need for economy stands as an eternal verity
People - People make the difference when they work together as a knowledgeable, productive and motivated team with mutual respect for one another We are thankful for our historical progress. We are inspired by our opportunities. We will continue to seek improvement and growth.
Thank you for your interest in EBSCO Industries. EBSCO is an international company headquartered just outside Birmingham that competes in markets ranging from Subscriptions Services to Fishing Lures to E-Commerce. EBSCO realizes that our past success and future relies on the people that work with us and therefore we are always seeking candidates that best suit the needs of our organization. To see a listing of the jobs we currently have open and to submit your resume, click here. Once your profile has been submitted, it will remain in our database and you may return to apply for future positions.
EBSCO is proud of its continued success and realizes that this success is a result of a dedicated staff. We appreciate your desire to become a part of our team.
If you are interested in employment with another EBSCO company, please contact that company directly.