STUco Pro, LLC is a recruiting and training company exclusively hiring in the satellite industry!
We are currently seeking Direct TV Installation Technicians for DW Direct Inc. They are an established nationwide company offering growth and advancement opportunities to their employees. DW Direct Inc. currently employs over 400 cable and satellite technicians nationwide and was named "2016 Partner of the Year". If you want to join a stable company in the satellite industry this is a great opportunity.
We are eager to connect with self-motivated, ambitious candidates, looking for an opportunity to work with a new-age cable company. If you like the idea of working independently and having control over your paycheck, you may be the right fit for our company.
Responsibilities of the Satellite Installation Technician:
- Performing installations from start to finish.
- Troubleshooting and simple problem solving.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Willingness to maintain high work ethic and determination to succeed.
Requirements of the Satellite Installation Technician :
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a drug test.
- Truck, Van, or SUV- will use for work daily.
Prefered Experience of the Satellite Installation Technician :
- Hand and Power Tools
- Customer Service
Benefits/Perks of the Satellite Installation Technician:
- Fun work environment.
- Work with different customers everyday.
- Great earning potential-Opportunity to make $800 to $1200 per week.
- Opportunities for advancement in our growing organization.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
Installation Technician Application Process:
- Apply to this ad.
- Have a quick phone interview with our recruiting team.
- Attend an on-site interview with one of our local managers.
- Pass background check and drug test
- Start a rewarding new career in an opportunistic industry
About this company
Our training and development program plants the seed of education and growth through face-to-face or virtual training. STUco pays YOU, the student, to become a certified satellite technician in one week of classroom training, a trade you can propagate for the rest of your career. We are here to serve our students in the most acceptable way possible.