RN CARE MANAGER (Nursing)
New York, NY
Share in our Growth & Success!
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is an Agency specializing in home community based long term and certified home health care, subcontract personnel, management services, and supplemental staffing.
The Company was founded in 1992, with its corporate headquarters located in White Plains, New York. Over the past 20 years, Premier has expanded to 36 operating offices located in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Florida, North Carolina, and Illinois. Our latest innovation is providing risk-share Clinical Case Management and Utilization review services to health plans.
The role of RN Care Manager reports to the Clinical Manager, The RN Care Manager will provide case management to our member’s clinical needs by developing, implementing and monitoring the care plan, in conjunction with the Primary Care Physician (PCP), caregivers and other team members, to help meet the member's needs. This position is a telephonic role with the option to work in the office or from home if eligibility requirements are met.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Associates or Diploma in Nursing, BSN preferred
- Must have an unencumbered RN license in the State of NY
- Experience as a NY licensed RN working in a home care environment for 1 year or as a staff nurse in an acute, sub-acute, or long term care (LTC) setting or managed long term care (MLTCP). Other nursing experience may be considered with the Chief Nursing Officer and/or VP of Care Management/UM Services approval
- Working knowledge of utilization management processes and case management
- Knowledge of federal and State Managed Care regulations, InterQual, and local Medicaid coverage guidelines
- Bilingual English – Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Russian or Korean highly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of windows, Word and Excel
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salaries
- Potential Telecommuting options
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employees and their families
- Dental Plan
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Potential for advancement with a growing Company
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc.
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer