Our Retirement Planning Services Division has a full-time opening for an Enrollment Representative to assist in processing of enrollments, beneficiary data and overall record maintenance in the Christian Brothers Employee Retirement Plan, a defined benefit plan. This position is responsible for processing new enrollments, notice of change forms, address changes, scanning, and updating various other system records.
Christian Brothers Services is a not-for-profit comprised of cooperative programs providing administrative and managerial services to Catholic organizations. We offer a competitive benefits package!
- Proficiency in Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Accurate data entry skills
- Basic knowledge of retirement programs preferred
- Candidate must have excellent communication, organizational, and phone skills
- Ability to work independently
No phone calls please.
CBS is an EEO employer