Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performsother duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.This position is based in Chicago’s Western Suburbsand pays $10.50 per hour. Responsibilities: TheService Agentis responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Mondays- Fridays: 7:00am- 8:00pmSaturdays- 8:00am- 4:00pmSundays- 9:00am- 2:00pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the branch.Must be willing to work for $10.50 per hourMust be able to work at the following branches: St. Charles, Aurora, Elgin, Dundee.Must be able to work 25 hours per week within the branches operating hours.