A growing manufacturing company in the Fond du Lac area is seeking a Quality Manager
to join their team.
- Prioritize, schedule, delegate work assignments, and directly supervise the quality assurance staff to ensure the meeting or exceeding of quality specifications of current ISO standards.
- Responsible for implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards. Identifies and resolves problems. Completes audits. Determines system changes as needed.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting root cause analyses, identifying control points and preventive measures; monitoring procedures, verification procedures, and corrective actions.
- Develop training for and mentor employees on quality related practices and systems requirements.
- Produce quality reports, analyze information, and address and resolve problem areas.
- Develop and lead cross-functional teams to address and resolve quality issues and to improve levels of quality and productivity.
- Provide technical assistance to customers, vendors, and other departments of the company.
- Conduct research on product defects and recommend modifications in production or quality standards where warranted.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related degree; four years of previous leadership/supervisory skills in a quality role; or equivalent combination thereof.
- Possess a thorough understanding of ISO standards and certifications.
- Strong communication skills to work will all levels of staff, customers, and vendors.
The company offers a competitive base salary, paid time off immediately, bonus potential, and an all-encompassing benefits package.