Hyperion Developer Opportunities
The MTA IT department is currently seeking qualified candidates who willmanage and administer MTA’s Cloud based Oracle Hyperion System; design and develop integration packages (ODI/FDMEE) for the Oracle Hyperion Applications; create dashboards and reports utilizing Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) and/or the latest Business Intelligence Tools.
- Advanced level working experience with Oracle Hyperion products; including Hyperion Essbase Database, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Hyperion Smartview, Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Experience in developing ODI packages, Interfaces, procedures and configuring and maintaining FDMEE integrations between ERP systems and Hyperion Planning /Essbase. Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Jython scripting preferred.
- Familiarity in Web Applications Development, Databases and Reporting including but not limited to C#/JAVA, SQL, Web Reporting and Cloud Software development tools preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Typical candidates will possess a BS in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience.
- Possesses basic understanding in one or two programming languages, tools and/or technology environments, with the ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly.
To apply for MTA IT Data Analyst opportunities and to view complete job details including responsibilities and qualifications for these opportunities, please visit MTA’s employment site at www.mta.info/employment and select job ID #91110 (Application Dev Specialist 1-6)
MTA Headquarters is an Equal Opportunity Employer