- High School education required or equivalent training and experience.
- Have a driver’s license.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
To safeguard the district’s investment in materials through efficient and effective warehousing practices.
- Be able to take direction and work independently, as well as a team in carrying out the warehousing program for equipment and supplies.
- Be able to help with the inventory and stock control program for equipment and supplies.
- Be able to drive a truck and/or van to deliver the provision of equipment and supplies to new and existing facilities of the district.
- Be able to be responsible for monies taken to the Bank on a daily basis .
- Performs such tasks as may from time to time be assigned by the Board Secretary/School Business Administrator or Purchasing Supervisor.
$12 per hour
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board’s policy on Evaluation of Personnel.