Job ID 140986 # Positions 1 Location US-IL-Chicago
Category RAC Operations Division HLE More information about this job: General Responsibilities: The Transportation Specialist is an essential member of the Hertz Local Edition team. As a brand ambassador, the Transportation Specialist will be facilitating the fastest, easiest, and most valued rental car experience to Lyft and/or Uber drivers
- Effectively communicate the Hertz/Lyft/Uber Rental Car Program and Procedures.
- Provide assistance creating a rental car reservation, processing rentals and providing clean and safe vehicles to our customers.
- Ensure optimal operational efficacies to provide customers the best rental car experience
- Work in a fast paced environment, while providing helpful customer service that enhances the customer’s rental experience.
- Answer phone inquiries about the Hertz/Lyft/Uber Rental Car Program, rental requirements, billing, rental car extensions, roadside assistance questions and more.
- Maximize revenue opportunities with customers by actively soliciting business after customer inquiry by overcoming customer objections.
- Assist customers with various post rental inquiries that involve the rental and billing process
Mandatory Requirements: Educational Background:
High school diploma (or equivalent)Professional Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Previous customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are required
- Computer literate and detailed orientated.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
Customer service resolution practicesExcellent communication techniquesSales Management/Coaching abilitySkills:
Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills. Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks. Excellent organizational and time management skills.Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills.Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.Proven experience of working well within a team.Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.Willing to work outdoors during all weather conditions.Assist with special administrative projects when needed.Ability to stand for long periods of time.Ability to communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets