Job ID 140360 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Fresno
Category Administrative/Clerical Division HLE More information about this job: General Responsibilities: Looking for someone todrive operationalperformance and be responsiblefor day to day tasks thatagents do have accesstoincluding:
- PCard payments/reconciliation
- Ordering supplies: Car Wash, office supplies etc..
- Create POs - Windshields, tires, services etc..
- Check refunds
- Payments to local vendors
- Verisae - Location repairs
- FileNet (limited access) VIR uploading/quality assurance, may need to contact customers
- Eform requests
- Maintenance - organize vehicles being sent and needing pick up; provide POs to vendors, assist in submitting RSR Reports (BM PCard)
- Reports – Work Overdue/Aging and other reports as assigned
Mandatory Requirements: Educational Background:
- High school diploma (or equivalent); associates degree preferred
- 2-4 years of clerical/customer service experience.
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access
- Proficiency in Oracle
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral.
- Communicate in English clearly and proficiently.
- Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply.
- Able tomulti-taskingand handle challenges.
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer, telephone, calculator, copy machine and fax machine.Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets