Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransThe Enterprise Commercial Truck Divisionhas an immediate opening for a Full-Time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks. Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks.This is a FULL TIMEpositionstarting at $12.00- $12.50 per hour during the first year and eligible for health/ vision/ dental/ 401k benefits. This role will report to our GarlandTruck location at 3220 S. Jupiter Rd Garland, TX 75041.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Must be at least21 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- A minimum of 6months work experiencerequired with experience working with box trucks considered a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $12.00-$12.50 per hour during the first year
- Mustcurrently live in the DFW metroplex and be able to work at our Garlandlocation
- Must be able to work Monday- Saturday, full-time 40 hours per week
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations.
- Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.