Assistant Court Administrator for the Sidney Municipal Court
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Public Administration,
Business Administration, Judicial Administration
• 10 years of experience in a court system with experience in
Court Procedures, Budgeting, Public Speaking, Case
Management, and Legislation.
• Five years of experience in a Supervisory Position.
• Must have completed or be able to complete the Supreme
Court of Ohio’s Certified
Court Manager Training (CCM) and the Certified Court
Executive (CCE) Training.
• Must be bondable.
• Must be able to perform all duties that are required by the
Ohio Revised Code for Clerk of Courts of a Municipal Court.
• Must reside in Shelby County or an adjacent County within
one year. Valid Ohio Driver’s License.
• LEADS Certified – or ability to become certified within 6
months of hire ORAS Certified – or ability to become certified
within 1 year of hire
Visit www.sidneyoh.com for detailed job description, application & benefits summary. Submit an application before
5:00 pm, Friday, October 27, 2017to Receptionist, City Hall, 201 W. Poplar St. Sidney OH 45365 or email to: Lshuster@sidneyoh.com.