Overview Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion. The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This position focuses on vehicle delivery to dealerships and auction locations covering the greater Bay Area.There are Driverpositions available at our Ride Share office in Burlingame. The position is part-time, working20-25 hours/week. Candidates must be available to work 3 days Monday through Friday,from7:00 AM to4:00 PM.Hourly wage for this position is $12.86/hour.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Responsibilities The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from various locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 6 months worth of work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be available to work3 weekdays (Monday throughFriday),from 6:30AM to 4:00 PM.