Come and shine with the stars of LeClairRyan! Since its inception, LeClairRyan has grown exponentially and is now home to over 340 attorneys with offices in 16 states and the District of Columbia. LeClairRyan is currently seeking a Service Delivery Support Analyst to support our Information Technology team who will contribute to overall success and help secure the bright future of the Firm.
LeClairRyan is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- First contact receipt, acknowledgement, routing and tracking for the effective resolution of end-user issues and inquiries.
- These systems include but are not limited to: computer hardware, applications, virtual desktop, (Citrix) networking and infrastructure, systems software, collaboration, enterprise systems, and telephony / telecommunications equipment as well as tracking and monitoring of connectivity related issues involving data, voice and internet services.
- Monitors and utilizes the Firm’s central Service Management platform and associated tools including the Incident and Service Request tracking systems, and ACD / IVR systems.
- Works in partnership with IT support vendors in the management of over-flow and after-hours incident and requests.
- Escalates to, and seeks advice from Regional IT Leads in matters which cannot be handled or that of which require additional skillsets to be brought to resolution.
- Proactively notifies IT Management of potential service interruptions based on trend analysis, patterns, and ticket/call volume.
- Improves the incident management tracking system and resolution knowledgebase through documentation, quick search capabilities of incidents to provide proven resolutions to known issues.
- Accurately diagnoses client technical issues; gathers the necessary information; and performs standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively leverages and implements a variety of remote access, user administration systems and methods necessary to provide exceptional service.
- During widespread outages, follows escalation processes immediately notifying the Regional IT Lead(s) for assistance, outlining the symptoms of the larger failure.
- Perform other duties necessary and essential to support the Firm’s strategic technology goals.
- Candidate should have 2-4 years’ experience in a Service Desk/Technical Assistance Support position.
- Ability to provide support to end-users on a variety of technologies including Windows, MS Office, printers, mobile devices, email document management etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of basic network components and concepts.
- Experienced, self-motivated, and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving/analytical abilities, and quality customer service.
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to work within a hybrid support model following best practices.
- Regularly demonstrate initiative in supporting the user base outside of expected job assignments.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to be flexible with work schedules and participate in IT on-call rotation.
- This individual must be able to commit to working hours of 8:30am-5:30pm PST.
- This is a telecommuting position and can be located anywhere within the United States.
LeClairRyan does not accept unsolicited resume submittals from contracted or non-contracted agencies. LeClairRyan is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.