Intralox, L.L.C., a division of Laitram, L.L.C., and a global provider of conveyance solutions and services has an opening for a Mold Maintenance Technician in the Mold Shop. Technicians are responsible for the disassembly, cleaning and reassembly of Plastic Injection Tooling with a high level of accuracy. Other tasks include troubleshooting tooling problems, minor repairs, configuration changes, and the replacement of tooling components.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of (3) years of hands-on technical experience with a proven work history.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Familiarity with reading blue prints and schematics
- Strong attention to detail.
- Required to work a 12 hour night shift. (3on/2off/2on/3off).
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical knowledge.