The Customer Service Manager has overall responsibility for customer satisfaction and ensuring the company is compliant with federally mandated training and associated records
Ensures compliance in the areas of customer service and customer handling policies and procedures in the airport environment, including but not limited to key areas such as:
All policies and procedures related to passenger check in, baggage acceptance, ticketing, airport reservations, gates and boarding, and irregular operations handling, code share policies and procedures, baggage tracing and baggage service functions and customers with disabilities.
Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and employees.
Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
Recruit, mentor and develop agents and nurture an environment where they can excel
Directs the handling of customer irregularities and amenities, including baggage.
Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations and policies.
Evaluate team performance through corporate quality control measurements, such as observations, customer complaints and compliments
Spend majority of time in the operation, interacting with customers and employees.
• Minimum of five years airline experience including experience in station operations and customer service
• Proven working experience as a customer service manager
• Experience in airport operations, including preferably time at regional airlines and at line stations Excellent written and verbal skills as they will be responsible for developing and writing training curriculums and courses and station communications
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills required
• Excellent skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to work effectively and manage relationships in a diverse multi-cultural environment
• Ability to work and manage projects independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the company and across different cultures
• Prior experience with Sabre preferred
• Prior experience in a baggage service function preferred
Silver Airways offers excellent benefits including travel benefits and is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V/G