Andantex, a Manufacturing company, are seeking a shipping and receiving clerk in Wanamassa, NJ.
For over 35 years, Andantex USA Inc. has been a leading provider of high-precision motion control components and systems.
- Experience with UPS, FedEx software and preparing Bills of Lading preferred but willing to train.
- Domestic and international shipping.
- Pull stock and prepare orders for shipping.
- Be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to operate hand/pallet jack and other material handling equipment; loading and unloading trucks as well as knowledge of hand and power tools to fabricate wooden crates and pallets.
- Looking for long-term employment.
Full time, Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
All Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and 401K
Click Apply Now!
Since our inception in 1980, Andantex USA objectives remain the same: Providing quality unique gearboxes and solutions for use on industrial machinery. All Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and after market support are located at our headquarters in Wanamassa, New Jersey. Each member of our sales and engineering teams offer our customers the technical expertise required to meet their application requirements, custom designs, support and solutions to enhance productivity. As part of the global network of companies and products sold under the Redex-Andantex brand name, and in conjunction with world class rack manufactures, Andantex USA is recognized as a leading provider of high-precision motion control components and systems.