Title: Administrative Receptionist
Reports To: Executive Director
The Administrative Receptionist is responsible for answering phones, logging all incoming calls and greeting all visitors to the Administrative Office. Must be able to perform accurate, timely and neat office duties such as; filing, typing and answering phones. Have effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
The Administrative Receptionist must successfully complete CPR & First Aid, Agency New Hire Orientation, Agency’s approved training on handling Life-Threatening Emergencies/ Danielle’s Law and other professionally based training deemed necessary by The Open Door NJ.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Criminal Background Check
- Driver’s License valid in the state of NJ with a good driver’s history
- Extremely strong organizational, writing, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Spanish speaking/writing strongly preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer agency phones, transfer call and take messages.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person.
- Order all office supplies.
- Maintain flexible schedule to meet Administrative needs.
- Maintain agencies Emergency List.
- Maintain strict confidentially.
- Attend all staff meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Respond to request from Executive Director.
- Keep Executive Director abreast of situations.
- Develop and type all necessary correspondence, forms and letters.
- Maintain necessary documentation to complete regular projects.
- Maintain positive and open communication with Executive Director.
- Completes assignments as directed by Executive Director.
- Complete accurate reports in a timely manner; meet deadlines.
- Maintain schedule and advise Executive Director of changes in advance.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Location/Region: Manchester, NJ