Employer, the leading provider of short-term post-hospital services and long-term care, is seeking a passionate and driven Speech Language Pathologist. If you are passionate about a challenging and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need, then we are looking for YOU!
Our Speech Language Pathologists - SLP are the cornerstone to Employer's dedication to our mission. Working in the health care environment can be very demanding, and it is our goal to provide the tools to help you understand and commit to the philosophy that defines our culture. We are interested to employ a SLP who is as passionate as we are about ensuring that our patients and residents receive the support services they need and deserve.
As a team member at Employer your duties may include, but will not be limited to:
- Evaluate and diagnose any speech, language, communication, and/or swallowing disorders.
- Build a program to treat any disorders that the patient has been diagnosed with.
- Provide training and educate the patient and their loved ones on the programs.
- Required to work professionally with many disciplines to ensure proper treatment for the patient.
- Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly.
- Show patients how to pronounce and improve their voice and communication.
4146 - Heartland - Beavercreek, Ohio
Prior experience in Speech Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
Location/Region: Dayton, OH (US)