Are you looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture?
Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in?
Are you a car enthusiast and have experience working in a fast pace environment?
Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you.
* Maintain a positive image of the dealership by ensuring all guests that visit or call the dealership are handled in a courteous and efficient manner.
* Be a master and advocate of the sales process manual.
* Develop and maintain all manufacturer product knowledge, competitive products and Joe Verde training.
* Continue to improve yourself and sales ability (i.e.
daily role playing, training, books, and articles)
* Maintain CSI Scores that are above a monthly 90% average for new vehicles.
this can vary depending on brand * Maintain a 10 unit monthly minimum standard with a 16% increase focus on face-to-faces, demo rides, write-ups and sales.
* Embrace our core values and “Teamwork” based atmosphere at all times.
* Maintain all standards and process with each guest before and after the sales in VinSolution included but not limited to sold and unsold guests.
* Maintaining overall lot appearance (i.e.
tags stickers, line up, organizing models, gassing units, and preparing trades for display and service).
* Maintain a clean work area. * Present ourselves in a professional manner.
* Be an advocate for your brands, the Kocourek Automotive group and all of its team members.
We all win and lose together as a department, store and an organization.
Build your fellow team members up and be positive to help all succeed.
QUALIFICATIONS TALENT, DRIVE, ATTITUDE, CHARACTER, ENERGY
HOURS Full time, Monday-Saturday,
ATTIRE Kocourek branded shirt (pressed), with black, dark grey or blue dress pants.
Shoes and belt should match along with socks coordinating with attire.
Facial hair should be well trimmed and groomed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Ability to move cars, remove snow during winter months or in adverse weather conditions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Typical non-smoking office environment.
Location/Region: Wausau, WI (54401)