At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Analyst, Consumer Insights and Analysis for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We are actively looking for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A thought leader and strategic partner who will thrive in a fast-paced client-facing environment. You should be quantitative but also have a grounding in qualitative research.
- Provide analytical leadership within consumer marketing team and develop new/improved ways to track and report key aspects of the business in order to inform key business decisions.
- Lead and execute high impact projects and analysis, such as lifetime value, promotion analysis, customer satisfaction, go to market recommendations, contact optimization, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of web analytics (GA, Spring, Clicky etc) and A/B testing
- Generate insights from raw data to determine merchandise landscape including, top selling categories, brands, and price points
- Analyze data to determine market size, maturity/penetration, growth rate and competitive landscape, as well as target market segments and demographics
- Present findings/recommendations to broad consortium within the organization and to external merchants
- Champion fact-based decisions based on data. Be the voice of the consumer.
As a Senior Analyst, Consumer Insights and Analytics, you have:
- 5+ years of analytical experience, 2+ years ecommerce experience
- Strong communication skills in both business and technical areas
- Required computing skills: advanced Excel, basic SQL knowledge, BI tools, statistical packages, web analytics
- Expert in manipulating data to extract desired information
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A Four-year degree in related field preferred (Quantitative analysis, marketing sciences, statistics, mathematics, business, etc).
- Marketing Analysis Experience
Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. U.K. and Australian retailers and online marketplaces reach consumers around the world. Pitney Bowes, a market leader in global ecommerce solutions, continues to expand and grow its digital commerce businesses.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you are the right fit, apply now.
Location/Region: New York, NY