Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Position Responsibilities
The FIS Brokerage group is seeking a client support specialist, who will be part of the trading / technical support team, and who will be responsible for providing support to all of our client base and third party partners, across multiple trading products and our proprietary global network. The candidate is expected to gain expertise in all areas of trade support for the product group and to gain a core understanding of the technical support functions needed to support these businesses. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced environment; this role works closely with both technical support staff and trading desks in resolving real-time client trading issues.
• Work directly with some of the largest Buy-Side and Sell-Side firms on Wall Street.
• Assist in client on-boarding processes
• Support multiple trading products:
- Short Term Cash Management
- Mutual Funds
• Support implementations for the SunGard Global Network (SGN)
• Perform daily reconciliation of trading breaks
• Manually process of orders
• Provide daily client support and training as needed
• Liaise with internal legal and compliance departments
• Maintain and audit files for clientsPosition Requirements
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe
• Attention to detail
• Series 7&63 preferred, or to be attained within the first 90 days
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business
• One plus years of experience working in the financial services industry, preferably in a customer support role
• Flexibility to work a non-standard shift
• Fluent in 2nd language a plus
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Geneva, IL